We are offering our international and widely accepted experience and expertise for all hot topics related to power plant chemistry for thermal power plants of all types and sizes, whether it is an industrial plant, small or big sized, combined cycle plant, fired boilers, co-generation or solar.
Our service is independent and neutral and based on the latest and current state of the art and guidelines, such as IAPWS, VGB or other applicable standards.
Our Chief Key Expert Plant Chemistry, Michael Rziha, will be your partner for all consultancy and training aspects.
We can provide our services in German, English or Spanish.
We will provide consultancy for all various stages of a power plant project, such as:
Early Design / Assistance for detailed specifications of
- Water treatment plants
- Condensate polishing plants
- Chemistry and chemical regime for the steam water cycle
- Cooling water chemistry
- Sampling and monitoring
- Dosing systems
- Lab equipment
- Design review of existing specs and P&ID`s
Support for chemical cleaning
- Planning & Specification for RfQ
- Assistance for the selection of the cleaning company
- Assistance / Review of detailed cleaning procedures
- Supervision of chemical cleaning
- Chemical assistance during initial start-up
- Review of commissioning programs and documentation
- Cycle chemistry review / Opportunities for optimization
- Review of chemical operating regime and practices
- Evaluation of risks
- Chemistry support for cycling plants (e.g. interim preservation measures, start-up procedures, etc.)
- Review of sampling and monitoring, as well as assistance for refurbishment and / or optimization
- Preventive plant and boiler inspections
Troubleshooting and RCA
- Review of operational data (chemistry and process)
- Recommendations for future optimization and avoidance
Long Term Support and Assistance
- Routine review of monthly operational and chemical data
- Routine site visits (frequency to be determined on an individual basis)